Mr. Sudweeks, founder of SDIC, has over 15 years of Real Estate Development, Sales and Leasing experience. Mr. Sudweeks Specializes in Medical Office as he is committed to developing, leasing and repositioning properties that provide a needed service and make a positive impact on the community.
Most recently Brandon has leased and developed the following landmark medical office buildings: Corona Medical Arts – 45,000 Sq. Ft. Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), the Riverside University Health System Corona, CA, and Jurupa Valley Medical – 40,000 Sq. Ft. FQHC Riverside University Health System Jurupa Valley, CA
These high tech, multi-service medical clinics are based on the leading edge of integrated medical service systems, including the PACT (Patient Aligned Care Team) protocols. These buildings provide a major step forward for medical services anywhere, and will be especially effective in servicing growing populations in underserved areas.
Mr. Sudweeks is continuing to grow his relationships with public and private entities and is focused on helping local communities provide better medical services by having the
facilities needed to provide exceptional health care.
Mr. Sudweeks is also the founder and principal of Coldwell Banker Commercial SC, one of the fastest growing commercial real estate brokerages in Southern California with offices in San Diego, Temecula and Redlands.
Prior to founding SDIC and CBC-SC, Brandon worked alongside his father with Sudweeks Development, LLC. Building residential, commercial and medical projects in Utah and Southern California, he learned the development business first-hand while gaining valuable knowledge and experience.
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
- San Diego Daily Transcript: San Diego’s Top Influentials – Nominated (2015)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial: Elite – Top 15 Companies Globally (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017)
- Real Estate Forum: – Tomorrows Leaders (2014)
- CoStar: Power Broker (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017)
- Economic Development Corporation: Best Emerging Businesses – Nominated (2012)
- Real Estate Forum: – Top 40 Brokers Under 40 (2011)
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS & PRESENTATIONS
- Connect Health Care: Speaker – Market on Fire: The New Generation of MOB’s, Mixed-Use Facilities & More (2018)
- San Diego Real Share Conf.: Speaker – Influential Developers in San Diego (2017)
- San Diego RealShare Conf.: Moderator – A Visionary Market Outlook for San Diego (2015)
- Inland Empire RealShare Conf.: Moderator – Development Update (2015)
DESIGNATIONS, MEMBERSHIPS, & BOARDS
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals San Diego (NAIOP) – Member
- Economic Development Corporation (EDC) – Board Member